sábado, 1 de setembro de 2012

Urban Decay or NYX Naked Pallete: who has tried it?


Hey girls!!

Well, I'm in love for the Naked Pallette quite a long time now, but I'm a very undecisive girl, so I am always analysing all the colours. I don't like to spend money, so I'm always thinking of good investments! This is the part where you can help me!

Update: Someone in Luuux told me about the NYX Butt Naked Palette. It's half the price from the Urban Decay Naked Pallete.


Any of the lovely girls has bought it? Do you think it looks good in brown eyes? Do you try either one of the two palletes?

I will await for your comments ;)

Kisses and chocolates
Rita *

*FOLLOW ME ON LUUUX HERE (Click on "follow" on the right below my pic)*



************************************************************************************
Olá meninas!!

Bem, eu estou apaixonada pela Naked Pallette já há algum tempo, mas eu sou uma rapariga muito indecisa, por isso estou sempre a ver as cores. Eu não gosto de gastar dinheiro, por isso estou sempre à espera de bons investimentos! Esta é a parte em que me podes ajudar!

Update: Alguém no Luuux falou-me sobre NYX Butt Naked Palette. É metade do preço da Pallete Naked da Urban Decay.

Qualquer uma das meninas encantadoras a comprou? Acham que fica bem em olhos castanhos? Já experimentaste alguma das palletes?

Fico à espera dos vossos comentários ;)

Beijinhos e chocolates
Rita *

*SIGAM-ME NO LUUUX AQUI (Cliquem no botão "follow" por baixo da foto no lado direito)*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário