segunda-feira, 3 de setembro de 2012

Narniatube: the best side of Youtube!

Hey my dearies!!

So today I want you to know about a little corner of Youtube. I don't have anything against the pop artists from now, but I admit I don't like the music I hear on the radio anymore. So, one beautiful day I've wandered so much in Youtube that I found myself surrounded by beautiful music, with real artists and real voices. Just pure magic.

If you are like me and you like magical songs go to Narniatube, it's just an awesome place to be! The best way to get in that little corner is just to type "priscilla ahn", "rosie and me" or "my little pony stars".
Visit http://narniatube.com/
You're welcome!!!! ;)

Kisses and chocolates
Rita <3



*FOLLOW ME ON LUUUX HERE (Click on "follow" on the right below my pic)*

***********************************************************************************

Olá meus queridos!

 Hoje quero-vos falar de um pequeno ludar no Youtube. Eu não tenho nada contra os artistas pop de hoje em dia, mas admito que já não gosto da música que passa na rádio. Então um belo dia eu deambulei tanto no Youtube que de repente me vi rodeada de linda música, com artistas reais e vozes reais. Apenas pura magia.

Se vocês são como eu e gostam de canções mágicas vão até Narniatube, é um lugar incrível para se estar! Para se lá chegar é só escreverem no Youtube "Priscilla Ahn", "Rosie and Me" ou "my little pony stars".
Visitem o site http://narniatube.com/
 Não têm que agradecer!! ;)


Beijinhos e chocolates
Rita <3

*SIGAM-ME NO LUUUX AQUI (Cliquem no botão "follow" por baixo da foto no lado direito)*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário