sábado, 1 de setembro de 2012

Perfect floral dress: has anyone found it yet?



Hey guys!

So i'm on a demand: to find the perfect floral dress. So far it has been an impossible mission.

I went shopping and I saw a lot of clothes... However my perfect dress isn't anywhere to be found! I'm starting to think I'm too picky, but I hope I will find it soon.

Im going to let here some things that makes a perfect dress for me:
1. One shoulder
2. Above the knee lenght (not too high though!!)
3. Maybe a ruffle in the one shoulder, but that's opcional :)

What about you, have you found your perfect floral dress yet? If so, let me know ;)
If you know a dress with some of the things I described, please let me know too!

Kisses and chocolates
Rita <3

*FOLLOW ME ON LUUUX HERE (Click on "follow" on the right below my pic)*

***********************************************************************************

Olá pessoal!

Bem, agora tenho um objectivo: encontrar o vestido floral perfeito. Mas até agora tem sido uma missão impossível.

Fui às compras e vi um monte de roupas ... No entanto o meu vestido perfeito não está em lado nenhum para ser encontrado! Eu estou a começar a achar que eu sou muito exigente, mas espero encontrá-lo em breve.

Vou deixar aqui algumas coisas que definem um vestido perfeito para mim:

1. Ter apenas um ombro
2. Comprimento acima do joelho (mas não muito curto também!)
3. Talvez folhos num ombro, mas isso é opcional :)

E tu, já encontraste o teu vestido floral perfeito? Se sim, quero saber ;)
Se souberes de algum vestido com algumas das coisas que eu descrevi, por favor digam-me também!


Beijinhos e chocolates
Rita <3

*SIGAM-ME NO LUUUX AQUI (Cliquem no botão "follow" por baixo da foto no lado direito)*

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário