domingo, 30 de setembro de 2012

DIY notebooks: who said school has to be boring?

Hi cupcakes!

Well, college just started (my first day was Friday) and I really liked it, the classes are a little different of course, but I think I'll get used to it, it's not as different from high school as I thought. I just carried a little green notebook and head to my classes. Before I got home from classes I asked my mom to buy me notebooks of regular size, but I didn't said how I wanted the notebooks, I only said "bring the cheapest ones you find, it doesn't matter"... BIG MISTAKE! I thought she would bring me a hardcover and spiral, but instead she brought me this black, dull notebook. I got a little down, I didn't want a boring notebook, I wanted something that screamed "unique", so I grabbed a white pencil and started drawing! I love the results, I think they're very original and stylish! Here's the final product (sorry for the images, but I took them with my phone):

I think they look pretty cool, considering that I don't know how to draw! I just tried it and I really like it :) The first one is for General Chemistry, the second is for Molecular Biology and Microbiology, and the last one is for Algebra and Physics.

Kisses and chocolates
Rita :*



*****************************




Olá bolinhos!
Bem a faculdade já começou (comecei na Sexta) e gostei muito, as aulas são um bocado diferentes como seria de esperar, mas não é assim tão diferente do liceu como eu pensava. Levei um caderno A5 e lá fui eu. Antes de chegar a casa das aulas, pedi à minha mãe para me comprar um caderno A4, mas não especifiquei como, apenas disse "traz-me os mais baratos que houverem, não me interessa muito como são"... GRANDE ERRO! Pensei que ela me ia trazer uns de capa dura e com argolas, mas trouxe-me daqueles pretos muito básicos. Fiquei um bocado desapontada, não queria cadernos chatos, queria uns que gritassem "originais" por toda a parte, por isso peguei num lápis branco e pus-me a desenhar! Adorei o resultado, acho que estão muito originais e fashion! Aqui está o produto final (desculpem a qualidade das imagens):

Acho que ficaram muito giros, tendo em conta que não sei desenhar! Apenas tentei e gostei muito :)

Beijinhos e chocolates
Rita :*












Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário