sábado, 15 de setembro de 2012

Try and tell: "no poo" day #1

Hey cuty pies!

 
Yesterday I was going to try the baking soda shampoo and vinegar conditioner. I went to the supermarket and got the apple cider vinegar but they didn't have baking soda. I tried two more stores and they didn't have it too.
I was only going to try the vinegar but my mom told me to try to shampoo my hair with an egg. So I tried it!
 
I wasn't convinced about the egg, it was really weird. But the vinegar really works. This is my hair right after I blow dry it. It's really shiny and I think that the egg helped my hair, because it was really clean. And it doesn't smell like vinegar at all, it smell's kinda good really (so sorry about the pose, but I was really excited it worked out!)
 
I recommend you do this. I'm going to stick with the vinegar, but I really want to try the baking soda!
 
Hope you enjoyed my first try and tell *
 
Kisses and chocolates
Rita ♥
 
***********************************************************************************
Olá pessoal!
 
Ontem era para experimentar o champô de bicarbonato de sódio e o amaciador de vinagre. Fui até ao supermercado e fui buscar o vinagre de cidra, mas não tinham o bicarbonato. Experimentei em mais dois sítios e não tinham.
Ia só experimentar o vinagre mas a minha mãe disse-me para usar um ovo em vez de champô. Então foi o que fiz!
 
Não fiquei muito convencida com o ovo, fui muito estranho. But o vinagre resultou mesmo. Este é o meu cabelo depois de o secar. Ficou muito brilhante e acho que afinal o ovo ajudou, porque o meu cabelo ficou bem limpo. O cabelo não ficou a cheirar a vinagre, até cheira bem (desculpem pela pose, mas estava mesmo contente por ter resultado!)
 
Recomendo que façam isto. Vou continuar com o vinagre, mas quero mesmo experimentar o bicarbonato de sódio!
 
Espero que tenham gostado do meu primeiro "experimenta e conta" *
 
Beijinhos e chocolates
Rita ♥
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário