quinta-feira, 13 de setembro de 2012

Homemade shampoo

Hello beautiful!
 
Well I'm all about homemade stuff when  it's effective and cheap, I don't know how anything can be better than this.
I started to think about things I could replace for homemade stuff and I immediately thought about shampoo and conditioner. And I found the weirdest, yet original term of all time: "no poo". Sounds bad I know, but this is a term using from people that doesn't shampoo their hair, they only use homemade and natural shampoo. 
I found a recipe on "Living on a Dime" and I think I'll try this. It's good for all types of hair because it balances the pH of your head. You may experience a "detox" reaction from your hair, it can be very oily or dry on the first week or so, and sometimes you don't even have any detox experience. From then on, it's only benefits for you and your hair, since you're not using chemicals, it's made from the cheapest products ever and your hair will look super healthy and beautiful!
The only bad thing? You need to find new (or used, if you keep them) bottles for your new shampoo! Check http://www.livingonadime.com for how to use your now useless shampoo.
 
HOMEMADE SHAMPOO:
*Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with 250 ml of hot water and stir or shake until it's well dissolved. You can use a funnel and put this in a container like a squirt bottle.
 
HOMEMADE CONDITIONER:
*Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 250 ml of water. Again mix and store in a squirt bottle.
 
You can make more if you just use the same proportions.
 
I still have two weeks before starting college, so maybe I can try this. I'm a little scared, but I hope everything turns out fine. I'll keep you updated if I really go forward with this!
 
Please if you ever tried this, let me know!
 
Kisses and chocolates
Rita ^.^
 
***********************************************************************************
Olá a todos!
 
Bem, eu sou toda a favor de coisas feitas em casa quando são eficazes e baratas, acho que não há melhor que isto.
Comecei a pensar em coisas cá em casa que podiam ser substituídas por algo caseiro e o primeiro pensamento que me veio à mente foi champô e condicionador. E descobri o termo mais estranho mas original de sempre: "no poo". Soa muito mal eu sei, mas esté é um termo usado por pessoas que só usam champô feito por elas. Encontrei esta receita no "Living on a Dime" e acho que vou experimentar. É bom para todos os tipos de cabelo pois equilibra o pH do couro cabeludo. Podem ter alguma reacção de "desintoxicação", pode ficar muito oleoso ou seco na primeira semana ou assim, mas às vezes nêm experienciam qualquer tipo de reacção. Daí para a frente, são só benefícios para vocês e o vosso cabelo, visto que não usam químicos, é feito de produtos super baratos e o vosso cabelo ficará super saudável e bonito!
A única coisa má? Têm de arranjar garrafas novas (ou usadas, se tiverem) para o vosso novo champô! Vejam o site http://www.livingonadime.com para verem como podem usar o vosso agora champô inútil.

CHAMPÔ CASEIRO:
*Misturar 1 colher de sopa de bicarbonato de sódio com 250 ml de água quente e mexam ou abanam até estar dissolvido. Podem usar um funil para uma garrafa.

CONDICIONADOR CASEIRO:
*Misturar 1 colher de sopa de vinagre de cidra com 250 ml de água. Misturar e guardar numa garrafa.

Podem usar as mesmas proporções para fazerem mais quantidade.

Ainda tenho 2 semanas antes de começar a faculdade, por isso talvez experimente. Estou um bocado assustada, mas espero que corra tudo bem. Manter-vos-ei ocupados se realmente for decidir fazer isto!

Se já tiverem experimentado digam-me!

Beijinhos e chocolates
Rita ^.^

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário