terça-feira, 18 de setembro de 2012

Will I ever find the perfect "no poo" shampoo?

Hey guys!

Well I don't know what to do! I'm trying to go "no poo" but it's proving to be a challenge.
I like the vinegar conditioner, I'm going to stick with it, but I can't find a good shampoo! I tried with an egg and I also tried baking soda, but it's so weird, it doesn't have any consistency and just looks like I'm pouring water into my hair. I'm not going to stick with any of those.

I think I'm going to do a mixture of baking soda, cucumber and lemon shampoo. I saw this HERE. It's a couple who tried a few organic recipes and they say that the mix is the best. I think it's going to have a thicker consistency, so I'll have a better feeling if my hair is clean or not. The cucumber is good for dry hair, but it's also a conditioning agent, so I'm going to use just a little bit.
 
MIX RECIPE (modify by me):
.1 tablespoon of baking soda
.1 lemon
.1/2 cucumber
.2 cups of water
 
1* Mix it all together in a blender. Voilà!  This is what I'm going to try, if I need to make some twists I'll let you know!
 
Hope this time everything works out just fine, I mean, third time's the charm right? ;)

Kisses and chocolates
Rita ^.^

*************************************************************************************
Olá pessoal!

Já não sei bem o que fazer! Estou a tentar aderir ao movimento "sem champô" mas está a ser difícil.
Gosto do amaciador de vinagre, sem dúvida que vou continuar, mas não consigo encontrar um bom champô! Já tentei com o ovo e com o bicarbonato de sódio, mas é muito estranho, não tem consistência nenhuma, parece que só estou a deitar água para o cabelo. Não vou continuar com nenhum destes.
 
Acho que vou tentar fazer um champô com uma mistura de bicarbonato de sódio, pepino e limão. Vi AQUI. É um casal que já experimentou algumas receitas orgânicas e dizem que a mistura de tudo é o melhor. Acho que vai ficar com uma melhor consistência pelo que terei uma melhor percepção de ter o cabelo lavado ou não. O pepino é bom para cabelos secos, mas também actua como condicionador, é por isso que vou usar só um bocadinho.
 
RECEITA DA MISTURA (modificada por mim):
.1 colher de sopa de bicarbonato de sódio
.1 limão
.1/2 pepino
.2 copos de água
 
1* Misturar tudo numa liquidificadora e voilà! Vou experimentar, depois se for preciso fazer alguma alteração eu aviso-vos!
 
Espero que desta vez tudo corra bem, sempre ouvi dizer que à terceira é de vez, certo? ;)
 
Beijinhos e chocolates
Rita ^.^

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário