sábado, 1 de setembro de 2012

First post: the first of many!

Hi cupcakes!!!!

Well, this is my first post ever in Blogger. I'm really excited about this!

I wanted to welcome you all to my special place, the Rita Sprinkles* blog. Although I'm from Portugal, I'll write all my posts in english so I can reach not only a national, but also an international audience :)
I'm a little crazy. I believe in Santa Claus, fairies, leprechauns and pixies. But I'm a nice girl!
I don't have a main focus for my posts, I write about EVERYTHING and beyond! If you want me to write about something, feel free to ask me through my email, arjnogueira@gmail.com.
Oh I almost forgot!! I have a Luuux page, I'll be posting here most of the things I have there. Please follow me on Luuux too!

(Portugal people: se tiverem alguma dúvida digam-me. Se não entenderem alguma publicação eu posso traduzi-la.)

Kisses and chocolates
Rita **

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário